2. Financial Administrator - Position description PDF (220KB)
Part-Time – 20 hours per week
Mountain Safety Council (MSC) is the lead organisation in education and awareness of outdoor safety in New Zealand. Over three million people tramp, hike, mountain climb, bike, run and hunt nationwide each year. It's the job of the MSC to make sure New Zealanders and international visitors are aware, prepared and safe while recreating in the outdoors.
The way people experience the outdoors is changing, so over the past year the MSC has been working to redefine how to enable more people to access the outdoors safely, and ensure they continue to be as relevant as the day they were founded, 50 years ago.
In this role you will administer the MSC’s financial needs; accounts, payroll, banking etc and support the Senior Financial Management Team.
- Experience providing financial support to Senior Management Team
- Strong understanding of financial administrative principles and practice
- Proven track record of finance office administration including accounts payable/receivable and payroll experience
- Highly competent in Xero accounting package
- Excellent communication skills
Applications close: 5.00pm Friday 9 October 2015
Applications to: Nathan Watson
Phone: 04 385 7162